See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
HOT CONFERENCE TOPICS
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) in Back Office
- How Can New Technologies Help Modernise Back Office?
- Back Office Operations and the Impact on Customer Experience
- Managing the Back Office and Reducing Costs
- Regulation Driving Change in Operations
- Back Office Workforce Optimisation
- Real Potential for Artificial Intelligence in a Back Office Transformation
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Heads of departments from banking industry involved in:
- Operations Support
- Operations Strategy
- Financial Markets Operation
- Fund Department – Operation Management – Fund Operations
- Derivatives Operations
- Trade Operations (Trading of securities, Trade confirmation and settlement, regulatory compliance)
- Shared Services
- Lean Transformation/Lean Competence Center
- Infrastructure Support
- Branch Support
- Global Operating Models and Smart Sourcing
- Organisation Department
- HR Operations
9 April 2019 I 15.00 – 16.00
Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Identifying opportunities to leverage Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- How to recognise potential applications for Artificial Intelligence and machine learning and where to start?
- How can financial services and retail banks benefit from the Machine Learning technology?
- Analysing a sound approach to initiating an Artificial Intelligence project: Strategy, ROI, research, disruption, and integration
9 April 2019 I 16.00 – 17.00
- Customer-aligned digital transformation and Innovation
- How do retail banks stay relevant to their customers’ changing demands and priorities?
- The future role of the bank in customers’ lives
- How might customers react to interacting with automated systems?
- Together experience: Using new technology to tell your brand story and attract customers
WHAT DELEGATES SAID
will start in