HOT CONFERENCE TOPICS
- Regulatory challenges and their impact on Back Office
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics in Back Office
- 2020 vision for banking operations
- FinTech Opportunity in Back Office
- Future outlook on the global roadmap of regulatory evolution
- Transformation of corporate culture
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Heads of departments from banking industry involved in:
- Operations Support
- Operations Strategy
- Financial Markets Operation
- Fund Department – Operation Management – Fund Operations
- Derivatives Operations
- Trade Operations (Trading of securities, Trade confirmation and settlement, regulatory compliance)
- Shared Services
- Lean Transformation/Lean Competence Center
- Infrastructure Support
- Branch Support
- Global Operating Models and Smart Sourcing
- Organization Department
- HR Operations
Exploring Advanced Technologies
24th April 2018, 15:00
- Focus on tech trends & innovation: AI, electronic identification, and verification (e-ID&V), predictive analytics, robotics, chatbots, etc.
- How to maximize the use of existing technology
- The robots and AI tools in the banking industry as a way of creative problem-solving
- Robotic process automation (RPA) bringing unique efficiency in financial services
- Uber, Amazon, Apple, Airbnb and Tesla. What specifically are these companies doing that banks can learn from?
- Should banking build an IoT strategy?
Partnerships Between Banking and FinTech
24th April 2018, 16:00
- FinTech & FinServ: From industry disruption to strategic collaborations
- FinTech challenge for banks – closer to Uber & Google
- Taking advantages of FinTech partnerships
- May FinTech help reduce costs?
- How might both sides be changed by a greater collaboration?
- Where next for FinTech? Uncovering the next stage of innovation