See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
HOT CONFERENCE TOPICS
- Trends and Challenges in Banking Operations
- Back Office Transformation
- RPA (Robotic Process Automation) and AI (Artificial Intelligence) in Back Office
- PSD2 and Open Banking
- Agile Methodologies
- Operational Excellence and the Impact on Customer Experience
- Back Office Workforce Optimisation
The dynamics of global market is changing extremely fast, making every business a struggle for both business owners and customers in different dimensions. Banking operations have been forced to keep up with the RPA, artificial intelligence and other technology innovations as well as operate under more complex compliance regulations.
11th Annual Operational and Back Office Excellence in Banking Summit will give you an opportunity to meet the industry leaders and experts in one place to learn the best operational strategies and practices. Do not miss the chance and benchmark your process transformation strategies with your peers, competitors and the companies on track to disrupt your industry! Through case-study presentations and panel discussions our expert speakers will discuss RPA and AI in operations, back office transformation, back office workforce optimisation, operational excellence and the impact on customer experience or how to adapt your back office strategy to comply with the latest requirements, such as PSD2 or Open Banking. Join us at this successful business event and hear from senior-level decision-makers about the best digital transformation approaches which enhance back office and operations in their companies.
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from banking industry involved in:
- Operations Support
- Operations Strategy
- Financial Markets Operation
- Fund Department – Operation Management – Fund Operations
- Derivatives Operations
- Trade Operations (Trading of securities, Trade confirmation and settlement, regulatory compliance)
- Shared Services
- Lean Transformation/Lean Competence Centre
- Customer Operations
- Consumer Services
- Infrastructure Support
- Branch Support
- Global Operating Models and Smart Sourcing
- Organisation Department
- HR Operations
15 September 2020 – 15:00 – 17:00
PSD2 and Open Banking
- How regulation is unlocking the potential of Open Banking
- Will PSD2 be the driver for a new era in open banking?
- What we have to expect from the Open Banking scenario
- Potential dangers of sharing data in Open Banking
- Open Banking is less about technology, more about people?
RPA (Robotic Process Automation) and AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Leveraging RPA technologies
- What are the current limitations for RPA technology and its implementation?
- How to optimise available technologies while considering the future potential for Artificial Intelligence
- Augmented Intelligence vs. Artificial Intelligence
- What is the potential impact for organisations as RPA technology develops, including how this may affect jobs and the workforce?