SELECTED CASE STUDIES
Selected Case Studies from the Agenda
Christian MAHRBECK Head of Derivatives Operations
How to focus on operational efficiency in Regulatory Tsunami
Many years with EMIR and MiFID implementations and a lot of deadlines in 2017 (start 2018) has put pressure on Operations and Back Office to deliver a fast pace. How do you cope with the regulatory requirements and ensure to have operational excellence.
- Regulatory changes affecting Back Office
- Making sure to build the most optimal solutions
- Outsourcing vs. in-house solutions
- Change management processes
Jan RYSLINKLoan Back Office Director
Simplifications in Loan Back Office
Back office is facing strong push to decrease FTE, while maintaining excellent SLA, absorbing new activities and serving more growing business volumes. This presentation shows how to survive in this challenging arena.
- How to stop/manage new requests coming from risk & business
- How to eliminate redundant activities
- How to automate low value added activities
- How to challenge other stakeholders within organization
Goran FORSDeputy Head of Investor Services
FinTech opportunity – leverage Operating costs
The strong growth in the development of FinTech solutions will make it possible to reduce cost but also increase efficiency and reduce risk.
- How will DLT change the operational world
- AI and robotics are today important elements in operation
- How will the usage of APIs make it possible to reduce cost
Davor GASPARACHead of Org/IT Group Corporates
Erste Group IT
You want to be “Digital“? Start transforming your corporate culture
There are numerous examples through the history of warfare and sports when outnumbered and technically inferior teams beat the odds and claimed the victory over the favorites. Digital arena is no different.
“Digital” is not technology. It’s corporate culture and way of doing business. Some industries realized it years and decades before banks did – so, why don’t we learn from them?
- “Digital” is not technology – it is way of doing business (“a fool with a tool is still a fool”).
- Key ingredients of “digital” culture – what Banks can learn from “masters of transformation” in other industries?
- Practical examples: what happens if you do digital with traditional mindset?