- COVID-19: How banks have responded to the pandemic and implications for the future?
- Current challenges in banking operations
- Leveraging RPA technologies and operations transformation
- Agile methodologies & lean back office strategy
- Operational excellence and the impact on customer experience
- A strategic approach to cost efficiency in back office processes
See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
Hottest topics will be discussed
During the coronavirus pandemic, regulators and financial institutions are steering through uncharted waters. The lockdown to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 has stopped economic activity across many sectors. Banks have to re-adjust operations, however the crisis will accelerate trends towards digitalisation.
The 12th Annual Operational and Back Office Excellence in Banking Summit will give you an opportunity to listen to the industry leaders and experts and to learn the best operational strategies and practices. Do not miss the chance to hear about how banks are handling the pandemic situation or how they managed to retain both the back office efficiency and add to their scalability during this period.
Through case-study presentations and panel discussions our expert speakers will discuss RPA and AI in operations, back office transformation, agile methodologies, lean back office strategy, operational excellence and the impact on customer experience or how to adapt your back office strategy to comply with the latest regulatory requirements. Join us at this successful business event and hear from senior-level decision-makers about the best digital transformation approaches which enhance back office and operations in their companies.
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, and Heads of departments from banking industry involved in:
- Operations Support
- Operations Strategy
- Financial Markets Operation
- Fund Department – Operation Management – Fund Operations
- Derivatives Operations
- Trade Operations (Trading of Securities, Trade Confirmation and Settlement, Regulatory Compliance)
- Shared Services
- Lean Transformation/Lean Competence Centre
- Customer Operations
- Consumer Services
- Infrastructure Support
- Branch Support
- Global Operating Models and Smart Sourcing
- Organisation Department
- HR Operations
PRE CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS - 27 APRIL 2021 I 15:00 - 17:00
FinTech & Banks – From Competitors to Collaborators
- Competitive digital banking and FinTech: The need for digital treasury and cash management
- FinTechs as drivers of differentiation to the new operational models
- Why FinTech collaboration is essential for the future of banking
- Building up brand reputation by collaboration between banks and FinTech
- Win-win situation: Can unified efforts create a solid financial system that works for both FinTech and banks?
Artificial Intelligence and Robotic Process Automation
- What are the current limitations for RPA technology and its implementation?
- How to optimise available technologies while considering the future potential for artificial intelligence
- What is the potential impact for organisations as RPA technology develops, including how this may affect jobs and the workforce?
- Will AI and data analytics be still dominant or will we see new technologies take the lead?
”Honoured that I had the opportunity to exchange experiences with regards to business-driven HR transformationHead of Operations at Erste Bank Hungary