- Is shifting the Back office to the centre office way to be more resilient?
- Automation beyond simple Back office automation: How to transform Back office into an innovation hub?
- Regulatory Requirements in the Back office
- From AI & ML to Intelligent Back Office
- Deployment of customer experience in the operations field
- Next move towards speed, quality and agility
- Boosting workforce optimisation. Why should companies prioritise it?
- What does the future hold for Back office services?
See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
Hottest topics that will be discussed
at this annual
The Back Office is moving to the front seat. It is time to recognize its value as one of the strategic drivers of companies’ performance. Open banking, customer centricity, employee experience boost or technology inefficiencies have only accelerated its pace as well as enhanced its incorporation into the core strategies.
The 13th Annual Operational and Back Office Excellence in Banking Summit is a business meeting that brings up all the current issues regarding digital transformation, customer experience, regulatory requirements, AI&ML, workforce optimisation and much more. Experienced leaders from the top banking companies will showcase real case studies and provide you with valuable insights on a wide range of topics.
We are bringing you many benefits such as limited seats, the opportunity to discuss with senior level decision makers and share your ideas and most importantly establish important networking contacts.
Sign up and let yourself get embraced in this unique atmosphere!
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from the banking industry involved in:
- Operational Excellence
- Operations Strategy
- Financial Markets Operation
- Operation Management – Fund Operations
- Derivatives Operations
- Trade Operations (Trading of Securities, Trade Confirmation and Settlement, Regulatory Compliance)
- Shared Services
- Lean Transformation/Lean Competence Centre
- IT Management
- Customer Operations
- Consumer Services
- Branch Support
- Global Operating Models and Smart Sourcing
- Back Office
- HR Operations
- Workforce optimization
”Overall, very professional event with a very diverse set of presentations, all relevant to the key issues faced by banks today.Head of Controls Automation, Barclays