15+ Case Studies
Practical and real-world case studies from the leading experts
Meet like-minded peers as they discuss crucial challenges, breakthroughs and trends within the industry.
10+ Hours of Networking
Valuable conversations and endless networking opportunities with delegates, speakers.
- Are banks ready for blockchain? Is blockchain ready for the banking
- How IT solutions can reduce the costs and high error rate
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) programme
- Back office as enabler for digital innovation?
- Regulatory challenges and their impact on back office
- Modernizing core banking systems to keep pace with fintech`s challenge
Head of Fixed Income Clearing Solutions
FVP, Head of Products and Process Simplification CEE Retail
CIO, European Network Countries
Global Head of Prime Services and Operations
Request full event brochure
Fill your details in the form below and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
This is the event where you can access the people and ideas that matter most to your business.
A programme that will inspire you and gives you opportunity to network with your peers on one of the most leading and exciting events.
- Networking possibilities
- Discussing key issues in breakout sessions
- Meet with new business partners
- Unrivalled speakers lineup with real industry professionals
- One-on-One Business Meetings
- Focused, productive and balanced Agenda
- Informal gatherings outside conference hours
Allan Lloyds events are famed for being highly interactive. Through our special discussion panels and roundtable discussion formats you will be able to discuss all of the complex issues that you are facing with our speakers and delegates.
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors and Heads of departments from Banking industry involved in:
- Operations Support
- Operations Strategy
- Financial Markets Operation
- Fund Department – Operation Management – Fund Operations
- Derivatives Operations
- Trade Operations (Trading of securities, Trade confirmation and settlement, regulatory compliance)
- Shared Services
- Lean Transformation/Lean Competence Center
- Infrastructure Support
- Branch Support
- Global Operating Models and Smart Sourcing
- Organization Department
- HR Operations
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Request the full event programme. Fill your details in the form and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
Pre-Conference Workshop25 April 2017
Challenges and Trends in Digital Banking
25 April 2017, 15:00 – 16:00
- What are the benefits of collaboration in the financial technology?
- Supporter and partner: what role should banks play in FinTech space?
- From risk to resilience: The global mission to secure cyberspace
- Should banks be considered as “Tech/IT” companies?
- Are banks ready for blockchain? Is blockchain ready for the banking?
- How to improve security for the mobile phone banking application?
Driving Digital Experience with Customers
25 April 2017, 16:00 – 17:00
- What do customers want from a digital bank?
- What are the differences between the traditional and digital customer preferences?
- Improving the back office and customer experience by digital technologies
- What are the best ways to improve the engagement of customers, and how to create an online awareness of the digital banking?
- What drives the customer’s adoption of mobile payments and wallets?
- How to connect customer journey with the back-end process enabling digital end-to-end processes?
BUY YOUR TICKET ONLINE!
Things to do in Vienna:
• No visit to Vienna is complete without a visit of this magnificent palace
–Schoenbrunn Palace. The gardens are a must.
• Did you know Vienna also has a Walk of Fame? Instead of containing
celebrities like in LA, this walk of fame is full of composers who had
some sort of connection with Vienna.
• Visit massive cathedral is the true centerpiece of Vienna – St. Stephen’s