9th Annual Operational And Back Office Excellence In Banking Summit
SUMMIT IS OVER!
SEE THE PAST SPEAKERS & CASE STUDIES
FROM LAST ANNUAL
Deputy Head of Division
Head of Org/IT Group Corporates
Head of Securities & Wealth Operations
PAST CASE STUDIES INCLUDE
Christian MAHRBECKHead Of Derivatives Operations
How To Focus On Operational Efficiency In Regulatory Tsunami
Many years with EMIR and MiFID implementations and a lot of deadlines in 2017 (start 2018) has put pressure on Operations and Back Office to deliver a fast pace. How do you cope with the regulatory requirements and ensure to have operational excellence.
- Regulatory changes affecting Back Office
- Making sure to build the most optimal solutions
- Outsourcing vs. in-house solutions
- Change management processes
Jan RYSLINKLoan Back Office Director
Simplifications In Loan Back Office
Back office is facing strong push to decrease FTE, while maintaining excellent SLA, absorbing new activities and serving more growing business volumes. This presentation shows how to survive in this challenging arena.
- How to stop/manage new requests coming from risk & business
- How to eliminate redundant activities
- How to automate low value added activities
- How to challenge other stakeholders within organization
Björn WELANDERHead Of Securities & Wealth Operations
Robotics Process Automation is an emerging technology that introduces amazing opportunities in terms of quality improvement, risk reduction and process efficiency, however it also comes with new types of challenges. In this talk we will share learnings made on our Robotics journey and how we tackled some of the obstacles we encountered on the way. Also sharing some reflections on how to reach the next level of process efficiency together with our new generation of co-workers…the Robots!
How do you tackle Robotics implementation challenges?
Benefits of Robotics compared to traditional IT development
What can you expect to achieve with Robotics…realistically?
Davor GASPARACHead Of Org/IT Group CorporatesM
Erste Group IT
You Want To Be “Digital“? Start Transforming Your Corporate Culture
There are numerous examples through the history of warfare and sports when outnumbered and technically inferior teams beat the odds and claimed the victory over the favorites. Digital arena is no different.
“Digital” is not technology. It’s corporate culture and way of doing business. Some industries realized it years and decades before banks did – so, why don’t we learn from them?
- “Digital” is not technology – it is way of doing business (“a fool with a tool is still a fool”).
- Key ingredients of “digital” culture – what Banks can learn from “masters of transformation” in other industries?
- Practical examples: what happens if you do digital with traditional mindset?
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU ON BOARD IN 2019!
2018 CONFERENCE TOPICS
- Regulatory challenges and their impact on Back Office
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics in Back Office
- 2020 vision for banking operations
- FinTech Opportunity in Back Office
- Future outlook on the global roadmap of regulatory evolution
- Transformation of corporate culture
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Heads of departments from banking industry involved in:
- Operations Support
- Operations Strategy
- Financial Markets Operation
- Fund Department – Operation Management – Fund Operations
- Derivatives Operations
- Trade Operations (Trading of securities, Trade confirmation and settlement, regulatory compliance)
- Shared Services
- Lean Transformation/Lean Competence Center
- Infrastructure Support
- Branch Support
- Global Operating Models and Smart Sourcing
- Organization Department
- HR Operations
Exploring Advanced Technologies
- Focus on tech trends & innovation: AI, electronic identification, and verification (e-ID&V), predictive analytics, robotics, chatbots, etc.
- How to maximize the use of existing technology
- The robots and AI tools in the banking industry as a way of creative problem-solving
- Robotic process automation (RPA) bringing unique efficiency in financial services
- Uber, Amazon, Apple, Airbnb and Tesla. What specifically are these companies doing that banks can learn from?
- Should banking build an IoT strategy?
Partnerships Between Banking and FinTech
- FinTech & FinServ: From industry disruption to strategic collaborations
- FinTech challenge for banks – closer to Uber & Google
- Taking advantages of FinTech partnerships
- May FinTech help reduce costs?
- How might both sides be changed by a greater collaboration?
- Where next for FinTech? Uncovering the next stage of innovation