- Is shifting the Back office to the centre office way to be more resilient?
- Automation beyond simple Back office automation: How to transform Back office into an innovation hub?
- Regulatory Requirements in the Back office
- From AI & ML to Intelligent Back Office
- Deployment of customer experience in the operations field
- Next move towards speed, quality and agility
- Boosting workforce optimisation. Why should companies prioritise it?
- What does the future hold for Back office services?
13th Annual Operational and Back Office Excellence in Banking Summit
27 – 28 April 2022 | Vienna
The 13th Annual Operational and Back Office Excellence in Banking Summit is a business meeting that brings up all the current issues regarding digital transformation, customer experience, regulatory requirements, AI&ML, workforce optimisation and much more. Experienced leaders from the top banking companies will showcase real case studies and provide you with valuable insights on a wide range of topics.
We are bringing you many benefits such as limited seats, the opportunity to discuss with senior level decision makers and share your ideas and most importantly establish important networking contacts.
Sign up and let yourself get embraced in this unique atmosphere!
Hottest topics that will be discussed this annual
SUMMIT WILL HOST SPEAKERS FROM THE WORLD’S LEADING COMPANIES
”Valuable and beneficiary. I liked best about this conference the variety of topics along digitalisation from different speaker.– Head of Wealth Management Operations Europe, Deutsche Bank
We offer to world’s leading companies at our summit
Allan Lloyds Summit mission is to exceed expectations
We are committed to achieving new standards of excellence by providing conference formats that encourages interaction, networking and high class knowledge sharing. With experts, well-supported staff, motivated to deliver quality, Allan Lloyds vision is to be recognized as the global leader in providing high quality business conferences.
What we offer to world’s leading companies
- Experience-based case studies
- Round table discussions
- Impeccable networking opportunities
- Limited number of seats in the audience ensuring friendly atmosphere
- No media or press presence
Few photos from our summits
Fill your details in the form and we will
send you the whole brochure filled with all details
Your copy of the brochure is prepared.
Inside you will find
- What keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel
- What Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
- The minute by minute breakdown of the conference